Monday, April 22, 2013

New Kindle Romance Series "Private Emotions" To be Released by Young New British Author


Elize Amornette, a young new author from United Kingdom, plans to release her sensual romance series “Private Emotions” on Amazon Kindle next month. The eBook edition of her series will be available at Kindle stores at Amazon.com, Amazon.co.uk and other regional Amazon site on May 16th. 

The first book in the series, called “Appointments”, explores the sensual awakening of the young Emily Harris, the main character of the series. When Emily meets her best friend for coffee, she had no idea it would spark a chain of events that would lead her to the one and only Ethan Sterling. Emily’s trust in Ethan finally gives her the opportunity to explore her sensual self. 

"My writing has been my constant companion throughout the years and it continues to be my best friend,” Said Elize Amornette, author of the “Private Emotions” series. “I believe my readers will find the escapism of the romantic interlude provided by "Private Emotions" to be exciting, adventurous and calming all at the same time, like I did while writing it."  

No comments:

Post a Comment